The magnetic polishing machine breaks through the traditional polishing thinking, and carries out reform and innovation on the problem of traditional technical defects. It adopts (stainless steel magnetic needle) as the abrasive material, and does not need to be replaced in 3-5 years! Polishing does not leave dead ends and does not damage the workpiece. Inner hole, dead angle, uneven surface cleaning, polishing and deburring are completed at one time! High efficiency, only 5-15 minutes (depending on the material)
Brief description of magnetic polishing:
1. The grinding speed is fast, the average grinding time is about 5 minutes to 15 minutes, and the double machining slot is used to replace the workpiece, which can exchange the grinding parts during the machine operation.
2. Simple operation, absolutely safe, one person can operate several machines
3. Low cost, stainless steel needle is semi-permanent abrasive material, the consumption is extremely low, the only consumable is the slurry
4. No pollution, the slurry contains 97% water, so it is non-toxic and has a fire. It is in full compliance with the environmental emission standards. 5. After the grinding is completed, the workpiece is well treated, and the screen, sieve cylinder, electromagnetic force, or separation can be used. The machine easily separates the workpiece from the stainless steel needle
6. Stainless steel needles are available in diameters from 0.2-5MM to 1.2-10MM.
1. Non-ferrous metal or light iron metal, hard plastic and other precision parts, remove the rough grinding, chamfering, polishing, washing and other precision grinding work once completed
2. Irregular parts, holes, tubes, dead ends, cracks, etc. can be ground
3. Fast processing speed, simple and safe operation, low cost
4. The finished product is not deformed after processing, and does not affect the accuracy.
5. The machine is complete, and can be designed for special models.
Magnetic polishing machine use:
1. Die-casting hardware to remove the burr.
2. Removal of oxide film work
3. Oil surface polishing
4. Corrosion removal treatment
5. Sintering black trace treatment
6. Hardware polishing and washing work
Magnetic polishing machine suitable for the industry products:
1. Precision stamping parts
2. Stainless steel parts, screws.
3. Magnesium aluminum die casting parts
4. Zinc aluminum die casting parts
5. Precision spring, shrapnel parts
6. Electronics, computers, communication parts
7. Take the heart, take the knife, CNC automatic lathe parts
8. Aerospace, medical parts
Magnetic grinder advantages
1. Compared with polishing equipment such as other cloth wheel polishing machines, the magnetic grinding machine can polish the batch workpieces. After the polishing, the screen batches can be separated from the steel needles, which greatly improves the working efficiency and polishing effect.
2, the magnetic grinding machine for small hardware, small jewelry and other dead angles, the inner hole treatment effect is excellent. It can remove dust, remove burrs and improve the surface brightness of the product, which is unmatched by other types of polishing equipment. 3. The magnetic grinder is easy to operate and can operate multiple devices at the same time, saving costs.
4. The magnetic grinding machine uses polishing liquid and steel needle, plus appropriate tap water to batch polish the workpiece, and it is easy to handle without acid-alkaline sewage.
Traditional grinder shortages and defects
1: Because the stone-shaped abrasive is used, it is impossible to clean and polish the inner hole, the concave surface, the dead angle, the inner and outer threads. It can only be some processing on the surface.
2: The grinding and polishing time is usually a few hours to complete.
3: High cost, using stone-shaped abrasives, after a period of grinding, need to be replaced.
4: It is easy to damage the workpiece, deform the workpiece and affect the precision.
Operation method debugging: After the machine is turned on, the workpiece is placed into the polishing barrel from less to much. The number of the workpiece and the weight of the workpiece are related to the shape of the workpiece. Therefore, the workpiece is slowly put into the increase, and the workpiece rotation is slowed down, but The workpiece cannot be moved. When the workpiece is not moving, the polished product liquid will be uneven, and the polishing time will be unnecessarily lengthened.
Before polishing, the surface grease of the workpiece must be cleaned. The polishing liquid cannot remove a large amount of grease. Otherwise, the workpiece, polishing needle, water, and polishing barrel may become black. Cleaning fluid must be used when cleaning the polishing needle and polishing bucket.
Repair and maintenance troubleshooting
1: The polishing bucket leaks, the bottom burr has a polishing needle that can be removed with pliers, and the glue is added.
2: The timer does not flash, if the start switch is not pressed, press to time.
3: When the water in the polishing bucket is overheated, please change the water in time (normal water temperature range is 50 °C).
4: The machine vibration is large, check whether each corner of the machine is in the force position, and adjust the length.
5: The indication is normal, but the machine does not work, check if the voltage is lower than 220V; if the polishing needle is placed excessively.
1: The polishing liquid should be wiped clean on the machine to prevent liquid damage to the machine surface.
2: Wipe the surface of the machine with a rag after use
3: When not in use, the control panel is covered with a plastic bag, so that it can be used for dust and dirt.
4: When placing the barrel, if there is a polishing needle in the polishing tank, it should be cleaned in time.